Saturday, December 3, 2011

giveawayoftheday

Hey peeps!

Another blogging weekend for me! I am really having a hard time catching up with my articles due to my current work schedule. I hope that someday i'll be a prolific writer-slash-blogger and be able update this page more often...

Ok so, uhm, have you heard about this site: www.giveawayoftheday.com?

To start with, I want to tell you that this is one of the technology websites that I visit the most (next to Symbianize!). If you are a fan of freebie licensed software and games, then this site is for you.

We grabbed this from the site's About page:
Every day we offer for FREE licensed software you’d have to buy otherwise! Our Giveaway of the day serves its visitors for more than 4 years and over those years we’ve built a huge fan base that returns to our website over and over again. Many attempts to make a quick buck and copycat us failed so we are the one and the only such service available online. It takes time and effort to build a solid reputation and we put forth both to reach nowadays popularity of our website.
Every day we are proud to present hot software titles and best software authors from all over the world.

I have been a fan of this site for 3 years straight already and as far as my downloads from their offers are concerned, I can say that I am extremely satisfied with their giveaways.

Everyday they offer different apps and games and these offers are good for 24 hours only. Meaning to say, after the 24 hours span from the initial offering, the offers will expire and be replaced by another giveaway. So you got to be always on alert of their announcements because you might miss something that is not-worth-to-be-missed!

So what is the catch, you might ask?

The software and games that they are giving away daily are licensed products offered by software developers for the sake of promoting the said product and for the advertisement of their other product lines as well. They see this as a win-win approach for both developers and consumers as this will provide an avenue for both to meet and exchange thoughts on how to improve the applications without the consumer having to buy it first to try it out.
According the the site's terms and conditions: 
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support;
2) No free upgrades to future versions;
3) Strictly personal usage.
So there you go, I recommend you try out this cool website and get yourself some free licensed software and games! Just click the ticker below...

and you can just thank me later...:P





Giveaway of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment