Hear ye! Hear ye!
A new iPad is rumoured to be in the works and as early as now we are already hearing different speculations on how the next most-desired gadget will vary from the past versions. Apple iPad 2's release was just last 2nd quarter of the year and now iPad 3 is said to be release in the upcoming year. The device is quoted to be powered by Apple's A6 ARM-based processor which is a quad-core. Here is the video of the users' wishlist on how they would want the new iPad to be:
If I were one of those who bought the 2nd retail of this iDevice, I would probably now be drooling on this upcoming release in such a short span of time. I remember a friend who just recently dispatched his iPad just to come up with a budget to purchase an iPad 2. I think it's time to look for a prospective buyer for that, bro! :P
Just a trivia: Did you know that the A6 ARM-based next-generation processor used on Apple devices is actually OEM-manufactured by Samsung? So how about the ongoing legal battles on patents among the two giants, you might ponder? Well, that's how it works in the big game though it's gonna be a win-win situation this time around.
For further reading, please refer to the link below:
credits to: TechPinas.com, TechRadar.com
No comments:
Post a Comment